[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Cannot get summed values in a Base report
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Cannot get summed values in a Base report
- From: Girvin Herr <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 16:10:41 -0700
- To: LibreOffice Users <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I am using LibreOffice 18.104.22.168 on Slackware Linux 14.2 (K4.4.75).
I have been able to do this in the past, but I seem to have "lost the bubble" on this and I can't find where I learned it from. I need to print a total sum of a field in all records at the end of a Base report. Looking at another report of mine that works, the "Data" tab for the summation field is:
Data Field Type Function
Data Field Cost
However, when I try these parameters in the new report, when I select "Accumulation" in the Function field, it changes "Data Field" to "[AccumulationCostReport]" and the Function and Scope fields go blank.
When I run the report with this, the summation field is blank.
Since this is in the Report Builder, the Help is useless.
Can someone explain the process to get this done?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Cannot get summed values in a Base report||Robert Großkopf <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Problem with text formatting in Report.
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Problem with text formatting in Report.
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Problem with text formatting in Report.
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Cannot get summed values in a Base report