[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Getting a line break through a query
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Getting a line break through a query
- From: Adam Fenn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 21:55:56 +0100
- To: email@example.com
The base documentation states that you can get a line break using Char(13) e.g.
SELECT "Firstname"||' '||"Surname"||Char(13)||"Road"||Char(13)||"Town" FROM "Table"
However, when I run this I just get the concatenated query on one line with no line breaks.
What am i doing wrong?
Thanks for your help,
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Getting a line break through a query||Drew Jensen <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] compose characters
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Getting a line break through a query
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] compose characters
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Getting a line break through a query