[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] compose characters
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] compose characters
- From: Federico Quadri <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 17:16:50 +0200 (CEST)
- To: users LibreOffice <email@example.com>
At 16:14 15/05/2019 +0200, Federico Quadri wrote:
>Has anybody ever used the command "join tables"?
>(don't know exact English menu name, "unisci tabella" in Italian).
It's "Merge Tables" in English, but no matter.
>I have never succeeded in using it. Once a table
>has been split in two parts, no way to re-join
>them in a single one. The "join tables" command
>is always "greyed" (not available) independently
>by cursor position (inside outside table1, table2).
If you split a table, I think you will find that
an empty paragraph is inserted between the parts.
You can see this by toggling on the display of
non-printing characters. You can only join tables
that are immediately adjacent, of course, so you
will need to delete this empty paragraph before you can do so.
I have read about this empty paragraph in the help guide but, in fact, no way to delete it.
If I put the cursor just before (or after) the end-of-paragraph symbol, and press the "delete" key on the keyboard,
I trust this helps.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] compose characters||Thomas Blasejewicz <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] compose characters||Udvarias Ur <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] compose characters||M Henri Day <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] compose characters||Federico Quadri <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] compose characters||Brian Barker <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] compose characters
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Getting a line break through a query
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] compose characters
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Getting a line break through a query