[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] compose characters
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] compose characters
- From: Federico Quadri <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 16:14:56 +0200 (CEST)
- To: "LibreOffice, users" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Has anybody ever used the command "join tables"? (don't know exact English menu name, "unisci tabella" in Italian).
I have never succeeded in using it.
Once a table has been split in two parts, no way to re-join them in a single one.
The “join tables” command is always “greyed” (not available) independently by cursor position (inside – outside table1, table2).
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] compose characters||Thomas Blasejewicz <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] compose characters||Udvarias Ur <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] compose characters||M Henri Day <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] compose characters
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] compose characters
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] compose characters
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] compose characters