[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] compose characters
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] compose characters
- From: Udvarias Ur <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 18:58:17 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
OOPS! My bad. I could not find the character you want in the "freedesktop.org" list.
However, I did find 2 versions of the character (one with a short bar the other with a long bar) in the "Character Map" program. You'll find them in the "STIXSizeOneSym" font.
On 2019-05-14 4:35 a.m., Thomas Blasejewicz wrote:
I have to enter into a technical text a capital "M" with a short bar on top of it.
Some sort of mathematical expression indicating a vector.
I know there is something like "composing characters", but I cannot get it right.
All I ever get is a diacritical mark either left or right from the M.
I would appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction.
While googling about this, I also found some talk a "autocorrect options" using : :
Yet, I cannot make this work either.
I suppose, there is a trick for this one too.
This letter was generated and sent from Thunderbird 60.5.1 on Ubuntu Linux 16.04.6 LTS.
Cette lettre a été générée et envoyée à partir de Thunderbird 60.5.1 sur Ubuntu Linux 16.04.6 LTS.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] compose characters||M Henri Day <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] compose characters||Thomas Blasejewicz <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] compose characters
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] compose characters
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] compose characters
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] compose characters