[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] compose characters
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] compose characters
- From: Udvarias Ur <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 18:19:46 -0400
- To: email@example.com
The easiest way to do this is to use the "System Settings" program.
This will enable you to use the compose character key with literally everything on your system.
For instructions go to
keyboard layout - How can I enable Compose key? - Ask Ubuntu
Once you've set it up, you can see all the characters that are available to you at
On 2019-05-14 4:35 a.m., Thomas Blasejewicz wrote:
I have to enter into a technical text a capital "M" with a short bar on top of it.
Some sort of mathematical expression indicating a vector.
I know there is something like "composing characters", but I cannot get it right.
All I ever get is a diacritical mark either left or right from the M.
I would appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction.
While googling about this, I also found some talk a "autocorrect options" using : :
Yet, I cannot make this work either.
I suppose, there is a trick for this one too.
This letter was generated and sent from Thunderbird 60.5.1 on Ubuntu Linux 16.04.6 LTS.
Cette lettre a été générée et envoyée à partir de Thunderbird 60.5.1 sur Ubuntu Linux 16.04.6 LTS.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] compose characters||Thomas Blasejewicz <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: compose characters
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] compose characters
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: compose characters
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] compose characters