[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] compose characters
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] compose characters
- From: M Henri Day <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 14:43:50 +0200
- To: Thomas Blasejewicz <email@example.com>
- Cc: "LibreOffice, users" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Den tis 14 maj 2019 kl 10:36 skrev Thomas Blasejewicz <email@example.com>:
> Good afternoon
> I have to enter into a technical text a capital "M" with a short bar on
> top of it.
> Some sort of mathematical expression indicating a vector.
> I know there is something like "composing characters", but I cannot get
> it right.
> All I ever get is a diacritical mark either left or right from the M.
> I would appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction.
> While googling about this, I also found some talk a "autocorrect
> options" using : :
> Yet, I cannot make this work either.
> I suppose, there is a trick for this one too.
> Thank you
Thomas, perform a search for «Adding Buttons to Toolbars» in LO Help and
follow the instructions. The button you want to add - and use when typing
in your « M» - looks like a lower-case «a» with a bar over it (ā)....
Hope this helps !
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] compose characters||Thomas Blasejewicz <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] compose characters
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: compose characters
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] compose characters
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: compose characters