[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Regular Expressions
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Regular Expressions
- From: Keith Bates <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 11:13:53 +1000
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
I have a text document that contains various mark up tags such as </verse>. It s a list of song lyrics from OpenLP.
I want to strip off all the tags- the <,> and the text between. I know search and replace with Regular Expressions will do it for me, but I have a brain block when it comes to Reg Ex.
Can somebody please tell me how to do this?
*p: 02 67924890
s: 4 Mooloobar St
Narrabri, NSW 2390
e: firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>
w: www.new-life.org.au <http://www.new-life.org.au>
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Regular Expressions||Brian Barker <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Interesting problem opening files in Libreoffice 6.2
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Regular Expressions
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Regular expressions
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Regular Expressions