[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Reiwa: New era in the Japanese calender
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Reiwa: New era in the Japanese calender
- From: jonathon <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 7 May 2019 19:19:21 +0000
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 May 2019 started a new era in the Japanese calendar.
Does LibreOffice correctly convert between Gregorian and Japanese
calendars - Heisei being the former era and Reiwa being the current era.
Or is this part of the functionality provided by the Wareki extension?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] CSV import trouble (numbers & locale) [Solved]
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Interesting problem opening files in Libreoffice 6.2
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] LO Basic: DialogLibraries contains no elements
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Interesting problem opening files in Libreoffice 6.2