Re: [libreoffice-users] CSV import trouble (numbers & locale) [Solved]

On 2019-04-24 05:43, Drew Jensen wrote:

But if doing it in that order does is not working on the MAC then I would say yes you should open an issue in the bug tracker.

I'm writing just to report the status, after some test:

_ on a Mac with 6.2.0 I had no problem;
_ on another Mac with 6.2.1 I had the problem I described;
_ after upgading the latter to 6.2.3, everything is working fine.

bye & Thanks
av.