[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: LO Basic: DialogLibraries contains no elements
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: LO Basic: DialogLibraries contains no elements
- From: Pusteblumi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 6 May 2019 09:25:34 -0700 (MST)
- To: email@example.com
Paul D. Mirowsky wrote
> Check spelling.
thanks for your hint, but we already checked that.
The problem is that the "ElementNames" list inside DialogLibraries contains
nothing, not even "OOoLilyPond" in a different spelling.
Still hoping for a good Idea...
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Users-f1639498.html
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] LO Basic: DialogLibraries contains no elements||Pusteblumi <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] LO Basic: DialogLibraries contains no elements||"Paul D. Mirowsky" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] LO Basic: DialogLibraries contains no elements
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] CSV import trouble (numbers & locale) [Solved]
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] LO Basic: DialogLibraries contains no elements
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Reiwa: New era in the Japanese calender