[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] LO Basic: DialogLibraries contains no elements
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] LO Basic: DialogLibraries contains no elements
- From: Pusteblumi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 5 May 2019 09:19:30 -0700 (MST)
- To: email@example.com
Dear LibreOffice community,
I have an extension "OOoLilyPond" written in LO Basic:
For many users (including myself) it works without problems.
However, some users have reported that macro execution is aborted with an
/BASIC runtime error.
An exception occurred
caused by the code line
DialogLibraries should contain multiple entries for some standard macros
like "FormWizard", "Access2Base" etc. as well as an "OOoLilyPond" entry for
the installed extension.
Apparently, for those affected users, DialogLibraries is completely empty:
This seems to affect different configurations:
- LO 220.127.116.11, Linux 3.13
- LO 18.104.22.168, Windows x64
- LO 22.214.171.124, Ubuntu 19.04
I have absolutely no idea what is happening, and I cannot reproduce the
error on my system.
Can anybody help us?
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Users-f1639498.html
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] LO Basic: DialogLibraries contains no elements||"Paul D. Mirowsky" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: FODT Write Error. The file could not be written.
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] LO Basic: DialogLibraries contains no elements
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] How to correctly add fields
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] LO Basic: DialogLibraries contains no elements