Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: FODT Write Error. The file could not be written.

Francesco Ongaro <ongaro.f@gmail.com> writes:

> Thanks Piet,
>
> your knowledge on the matter is really helpful!
>
> Seeing your advice I can only imagine how many errors my templates
> contains.
>
> Just two questions:
>
> - How do you validate your FODT files?

I just loaded the FODT file in Emacs, and it indicated some errors.

> - Do you have a preferred documentation reference for generating FODT
> files?

You may look at http://opendocumentformat.org/developers/

I did check the file against the OpenDocument documentation.
http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/OpenDocument-v1.2.pdf and related documents.

--
Piet van Oostrum <piet-l@vanoostrum.org>
WWW: http://piet.vanoostrum.org/