[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] How to correctly add fields
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] How to correctly add fields
- From: Oszkó Albert <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 11:19:59 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have been struggling for two days with fields.
I have a a document, which is in fact a certificate. It contains fields like name, birth date etc. I made it two years ago and it worked. Now I would like to make it up to date with the data of the participants of the latest course. But I cannot. And I do not know what is wrong, most likely with me.
So the document is an Openoffice document. And the database is a Calc workbook with two sheets. The problem is that when I try to add this workbook as a database, the sheets names show up, but not the column titles as field names. I tried it in LO 5, LO 6, in Linux Mint and in Opensuse, but could not succed.
Can I get any hint?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Issue in refer footnote display
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: FODT Write Error. The file could not be written.
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Issue in refer footnote display
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] LO Basic: DialogLibraries contains no elements