[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: autotext? question.
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: autotext? question.
- From: Thomas Blasejewicz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 00:13:17 +0900
- To: email@example.com
On 2019/04/16 21:59, V Stuart Foote wrote:
Oh sorry , I see now. I'm not sure how you've linked the text string "formula"<Enter> to be a macro to launch the standard autotext. Not aware it can be within LibreOffice.I am very sorry for the commotion.
Set as an os/DE keyboard macro--outside LibreOffice--but calling the "FN"+<F3> autotext?
This afternoon I found out, that disabling the option "Display remainder of the name as suggestion while typing"
seems to solve the "problem".
I am afraid, I have caused some unwanted excitement.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] autotext? question.||Thomas Blasejewicz <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: autotext? question.||V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: autotext? question.||V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: autotext? question.
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] "Add to dictionary" doesn't work
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: autotext? question.
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] "Add to dictionary" doesn't work