[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: autotext? question.
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: autotext? question.
- From: V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>
- Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 12:59:56 +0000
- To: LibreOffice Users <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Oh sorry , I see now. I'm not sure how you've linked the text string "formula"<Enter> to be a macro to launch the standard autotext. Not aware it can be within LibreOffice.
Set as an os/DE keyboard macro--outside LibreOffice--but calling the "FN"+<F3> autotext?
From: Thomas Blasejewicz
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2019 11:23 PM
To: V Stuart Foote
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: autotext? question.
I just found that entry.
FN+F3 is fine by me, but how do I get rid of "formula"+enter.
I could not (yet) find a way to edit (delete) those standard entries.
On 2019/04/16 12:49, V Stuart Foote wrote:
> That is the "Formula Numbering" standard autotext--shortcut is "FN".
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: autotext? question.||Thomas Blasejewicz <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] autotext? question.||Thomas Blasejewicz <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: autotext? question.||V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] subscribe
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: autotext? question.
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: autotext? question.
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: autotext? question.