[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: autotext? question.
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: autotext? question.
- From: V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>
- Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 20:49:03 -0700 (MST)
- To: email@example.com
That is the "Formula Numbering" standard autotext--shortcut is "FN".
Enter the shortcut, then apply the autotext with <F3>
And, to review all the established entries, standard, template and any
custom set in profile, Open the AutoTtext dialog with <Ctrl>+F3.
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Users-f1639498.html
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] autotext? question.||Thomas Blasejewicz <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] autotext? question.
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] subscribe
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] autotext? question.
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: autotext? question.