[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] autotext? question.
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] autotext? question.
- From: Thomas Blasejewicz <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 12:38:22 +0900
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I probably made a really stupid mistake somewhere.
Yesterday I noticed (in one of my computers only) that when I enter "Formula" and hit enter,
I get a table = 1 row/2 columns with the formula E=mc2 on the left and running number on the right.
Unfortunately I cannot remember where and what I did to make this happen.
I checked: autotext, macros, autocorrect options, customize-> keyboard (where I deleted "formula"-> F2)
Neither can I find this setting, nor did the keyboard customization have any effect.
Does anyone have an idea where I should be looking.
This is apparently NOT a LibreOffice problem, but I would still be grateful for hints.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Re: autotext? question.||V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Libre affected by gmail
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: autotext? question.
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Basic Macro – Copy array of custom type
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: autotext? question.