[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Transparency in Write
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Transparency in Write
- From: Drew Jensen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 14:09:26 -0400
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Gregory Forster <email@example.com>
Right, so just tried this with 126.96.36.199 and it seem that from the dialog box
the transparency setting is being ignored.
On an upside, if instead I use the Transparency setting in the Sidebar
Image page that is working fine.
BTW also checked 6.2 (Ubuntu) and same thing.
Not sure if there is an existing issue open on that, will look.
On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 1:38 PM Gregory Forster <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I remember many years ago, with LO 3.3, you could import an image, and
> adjust its transparency, so that it was like a watermark, showing behind
> other text or graphics. Now I'm using 188.8.131.52 and I insert the image, go
> to Format, Select Image, Select Properties,then select Transparency -
> Nothing happens. I checked the version 6 documentation and I could not
> find anything else. What's wrong?
> This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
> To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
> Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Transparency in Write||Gregory Forster <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Transparency in Write
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Adding events into a libreoffice calc graphic
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Transparency in Write
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Transparency in Write