Re: [libreoffice-users] Transparency in Write

Hi,

Right, so just tried this with 6.1.4.2 and it seem that from the dialog box
the transparency setting is being ignored.

On an upside, if instead I use the Transparency setting in the Sidebar
Image page that is working fine.

BTW also checked 6.2 (Ubuntu) and same thing.
Not sure if there is an existing issue open on that, will look.

Drew