[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Adding events into a libreoffice calc graphic
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Adding events into a libreoffice calc graphic
- From: TheJoe <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 10:39:09 -0700 (MST)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi everybody, and thank you for the support, I've looked arround for an
answer for a few hours without success.
We're talking about LibreOffice Calc:
What i'm about to do is a data table with two columns: "date" and "numeric
data". After that i would insert a graphic in the spreadsheet ("insert" -
"graphic"). And for now no problems.
Now i have to add some non-numeric "events" to the graphic. For example:
10/3/2019 - 225
15/3/2019 - event
20/3/2019 - 353
22/3/2019 - 50
and so on...
Now it happens that in the graphic the line that connects all the points
breaks at 15/3/2019 and starts again at 20/3/2019. I would like to add this
information in the graphic with a line that points to the right point on the
Is it possible or i am dreaming?
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Users-f1639498.html
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Adding events into a libreoffice calc graphic||Remy Gauthier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Transparency in Write
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Transparency in Write
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Transparency in Write
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Adding events into a libreoffice calc graphic