[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Transparency in Write
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Transparency in Write
- From: Gregory Forster <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 12:37:30 -0500
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
I remember many years ago, with LO 3.3, you could import an image, and adjust its transparency, so that it was like a watermark, showing behind other text or graphics. Now I'm using 18.104.22.168 and I insert the image, go to Format, Select Image, Select Properties,then select Transparency - Nothing happens. I checked the version 6 documentation and I could not find anything else. What's wrong?
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Transparency in Write||j <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Transparency in Write||Drew Jensen <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Transparency in Write||Remy Gauthier <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: how to reformat this?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Adding events into a libreoffice calc graphic
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] how to reformat this?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Transparency in Write