[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: how to reformat this?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: how to reformat this?
- From: Remy Gauthier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 07:32:01 -0400
- To: V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>, email@example.com
Instead of using text marks, you can also do the search and replace and
after place your cursor where you want the line breaks to be and type
<Shift>Enter. This will cut the line without inserting an end of
Le vendredi 12 avril 2019 à 20:50 -0700, V Stuart Foote a écrit :
> If you toggle the Formatting Marks on, with <Ctrl>+F10, you will see that
> each line is actually a paragraph. You need to collapse the multiple lines
> into single lines with the Find & Replace dialog. But before that you'll
> want to mark the actual paragraph endings with a unique text sequence.
> You'll need that to split things back up after they're joined.
> Select all of the Text you need to reformat.
> Open the Find & Replace dialog, with <Ctrl>+H, enable its Regular
> Expressions check box.
> Enter "$" in the Find field
> Enter " " in the Replace field
> Your choice then to Find Next / Replace, or Find All / Replace All
> Then do the same against the text marks you set. But here your replacement
> is "\n".
> Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Users-f1639498.html
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] how to reformat this?||Dave Stevens <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: how to reformat this?||V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: how to reformat this?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Transparency in Write
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: how to reformat this?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Transparency in Write