[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: how to reformat this?
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: how to reformat this?
- From: V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>
- Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 20:50:28 -0700 (MST)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you toggle the Formatting Marks on, with <Ctrl>+F10, you will see that
each line is actually a paragraph. You need to collapse the multiple lines
into single lines with the Find & Replace dialog. But before that you'll
want to mark the actual paragraph endings with a unique text sequence.
You'll need that to split things back up after they're joined.
Select all of the Text you need to reformat.
Open the Find & Replace dialog, with <Ctrl>+H, enable its Regular
Expressions check box.
Enter "$" in the Find field
Enter " " in the Replace field
Your choice then to Find Next / Replace, or Find All / Replace All
Then do the same against the text marks you set. But here your replacement
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Users-f1639498.html
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: how to reformat this?||Remy Gauthier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] how to reformat this?||Dave Stevens <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] how to reformat this?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: how to reformat this?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] how to reformat this?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: how to reformat this?