[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] how to reformat this?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] how to reformat this?
- From: Brian Barker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 04:44:40 +0100
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: Dave Stevens <firstname.lastname@example.org>
At 18:44 12/04/2019 -0700, Dave Stevens wrote:
here's a snippet of text where the lines are too short -
I'd like to reformat this to look more like this -
Can anyone suggest how to use LO Writer to automate amalgamating short lines into longer lines?
o Go to Tools | AutoCorrect | AutoCorrect Options | Options.
o Select "Combine single line paragraphs if length greater than xx%".
o Click Edit ... and change the percentage to a suitably small value: zero might do.
o Select the text.
o Go to Tools | AutoCorrect | Apply.
I trust this helps.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] how to reformat this?||Dave Stevens <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] how to reformat this?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: how to reformat this?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] how to reformat this?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: how to reformat this?