[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] how to reformat this?
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] how to reformat this?
- From: Dave Stevens <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 18:44:07 -0700
- To: email@example.com
here's a snippet of text where the lines are too short -
She also showed herself to be adept at
office politics-at flattering her superiors
without appearing to do so; at wrong-
footing those who stood in her path to
advancement, again, without ever
betraying her intent.
I'd like to reformat this to look more like this -
She also showed herself to be adept at office politics-at flattering
her superiors without appearing to do so; at wrong-footing those who
stood in her path to advancement, again, without ever betraying her
This is because the source text is about 150K words and the short lines
are very tedious to read. But not as tedious as reformatting the whole
thing by hand.
Can anyone suggest how to use LO Writer to automate amalgamating short
lines into longer lines? Even two successive ones into one would be very
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Re: how to reformat this?||V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] how to reformat this?||Brian Barker <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Tabs in selection of text
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] how to reformat this?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] FODT Write Error. The file could not be written.
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] how to reformat this?