[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] FODT Write Error. The file could not be written.
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] FODT Write Error. The file could not be written.
- From: Francesco Ongaro <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 21:05:55 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Dear LibreOffice Community,
I programmatically generate a FODT that opens without any problem and
can be edited.
When saving such FODT document I get "Write Error. The file could not be
BTW the document is valid XML, is there a method to debug such issue?
I tried -DXSLTransformer.statsfile=/tmp/xslt_debug.txt as a Java startup
parameter but the file is not created and I'm not sure that Java's XSLT
is called when saving a document.
Thanks a lot,
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] FODT Write Error. The file could not be written.||Piet van Oostrum <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] FODT Write Error. The file could not be written.||Wade Smart <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: FODT Write Error. The file could not be written.||Francesco Ongaro <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Tabs in selection of text
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Tabs in selection of text
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Manually installed LibreOffice reports a wrong version number
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: FODT Write Error. The file could not be written.