[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Manually installed LibreOffice reports a wrong version number
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Manually installed LibreOffice reports a wrong version number
- From: Stephan Bergmann <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 15:19:01 +0200
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Cc: Babak Razmjoo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 11/04/2019 13:31, Babak Razmjoo wrote:
Hi, I have downloaded LibreOffice 22.214.171.124 from the website and installed it by its 'install' script. An older version of LibreOffice (126.96.36.199) was installed on my PC by default and I installed 188.8.131.52 in a local folder. Now 'soffice' binary resides in that folder and PATH refers to it correctly. If I type 'which soffcie', it responds as :
But when i type 'soffcie --version' it gives me:
LibreOffice 184.108.40.206 10(Build:2)
Also the reported version in About dialogs in components started by 'soffice --impress' or 'soffice --writer' is 220.127.116.11 too.
I have this problem from this morning, or maybe yesterday. So please tell me what is wrong here?
Does typing `hash soffice` in that shell help (so it forgets about a hashed path to the old soffice instance)?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Manually installed LibreOffice reports a wrong version number||Babak Razmjoo <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Manually installed LibreOffice reports a wrong version number
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Tabs in selection of text
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Manually installed LibreOffice reports a wrong version number