[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Manually installed LibreOffice reports a wrong version number
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Manually installed LibreOffice reports a wrong version number
- From: Babak Razmjoo <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 11:31:04 +0000
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
Hi, I have downloaded LibreOffice 22.214.171.124 from the website and installed it by its 'install' script. An older version of LibreOffice (126.96.36.199) was installed on my PC by default and I installed 188.8.131.52 in a local folder. Now 'soffice' binary resides in that folder and PATH refers to it correctly. If I type 'which soffcie', it responds as :
But when i type 'soffcie --version' it gives me:
LibreOffice 184.108.40.206 10(Build:2)
Also the reported version in About dialogs in components started by 'soffice --impress' or 'soffice --writer' is 220.127.116.11 too.
I have this problem from this morning, or maybe yesterday. So please tell me what is wrong here?
Sent with [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com) Secure Email.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Manually installed LibreOffice reports a wrong version number||Stephan Bergmann <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Calc: moving/sorting rows on Sheet1 don't update formulas on Sheet2 that refer to them
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Manually installed LibreOffice reports a wrong version number
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Page number messed up in LO Writer 6.2.1/2 and 6.1.5
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Manually installed LibreOffice reports a wrong version number