[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Page number messed up in LO Writer 6.2.1/2 and 6.1.5
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Page number messed up in LO Writer 6.2.1/2 and 6.1.5
- From: "Paul D. Mirowsky" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 19:03:09 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may have "Field Names" under the " View" menu activated.
Click it or Ctl+F9 to deactivate.
Hope this helps.
On 4/10/2019 6:08 PM, MR ZenWiz wrote:
I've been LO Writer for a long time for, among other things, a few
novels I am writing.
Just now I noticed that the page number field in the header no longer
contains the page number itself, it contains the shaded text "Page
This is new as of LO 6.2.1 and 6.2.2, and kind of defeats utterly the
ability to use this field for page numbering.
I tried deleting it and re-inserting, both with Insert -> Page Number
and Insert -> Field -> Page Number. Same result.
I have attached a brand new .ods document with the same problem - all
I did was insert the page number in a fresh header. See also the
attached screen image.
For S&G, I reinstalled LO 6.1.5, but it does the same thing with the
older files, and also with a brand new file.
I'm running this on Xubuntu 18.04.2 in a VB VM (here at work - I'll
check again when I get home).
Mark Richter, Senior Staff Engineer
Registered Linux User #472807 http://counter.li.org/
FSF Member #12694 http://www.fsf.org
LO recurring contributor
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Page number messed up in LO Writer 6.2.1/2 and 6.1.5||MR ZenWiz <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Page number messed up in LO Writer 6.2.1/2 and 6.1.5
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Page number messed up in LO Writer 6.2.1/2 and 6.1.5
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Page number messed up in LO Writer 6.2.1/2 and 6.1.5
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Page number messed up in LO Writer 6.2.1/2 and 6.1.5