Re: [libreoffice-users] Tabs in selection of text

Hi.
I am on 6.07 but your issue is dredging up some memories where I think I
noticed the same situation.
With a paragraph as a block of text terminating in a line break (rather
than the older paragraph in a book interpretation), I think I noticed
that when I selected multiple paragraphs with different tab settings
that I couldn't edit tab settings in the ruler and there was no TAB tab
in the paragraph format dialogue.
This was before 6.07 which is not showing the issue, may have been 6.05
or 5 series.
In some cases I set the tabs one paragraph at a time, in others I  just
set the default style for the block of text and then re-formatted
characteristics, including tabs.

If there are a lot of paragraphs to format the same way, I would suggest
creating a style and then you can easily apply the same formatting
repeatedly.
Steve