[libreoffice-users] Occasional Issue with Writer and Calc (Version: 6.2.2.2)

Hi

This is just a note because I can't recreate the problem at will or identify the circumstances when it happens.
There are times when editing a document or worksheet, i loose access to the document or worksheet workspace but i can still access the menu bars etc. I have to close the document and reopen it to be able to continue typing.

regards

Ian

Libreoffice Version: 6.2.2.2
Build ID: 20(Build:2)
CPU threads: 2; OS: Linux 5.0; UI render: default; VCL: kde5;
Locale: en-GB (en_GB.UTF-8); UI-Language: en-GB
Calc: threaded
--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20190402
Qt: 5.12.2 KDE Frameworks: 5.56.0 - KDE Plasma: 5.15.3 - kwin 5.15.3