Re: [libreoffice-users] Concatenate Function inCalc

On 2-4-2019 19:33, Robert Großkopf wrote:
Hi Luuk,

In 6.2.0.3 on Windows, the function CONCATENATE(a1:a3) returns the value
of a1

This should be reported a a bug...
So please report this, if you could see the buggy behaviour in LO
6.2.2.2 also. I can't report it, because I couldn't reproduce it with LO
6.2.2.2.

Regards

Robert

I decided not to report this as a bug.

Then only 'bug' i could find is that CONCAT is missing from the help,

where CONCATENATE leads to:
https://help.libreoffice.org/6.2/en-US/text/scalc/01/04060110.html?System=WIN&DbPAR=CALC&HID=SC_HID_FUNC_VERKETTEN#bm_id3153084

I (anyone) want to create a bug, you can do it here:
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/enter_bug.cgi

--
Luuk