Re: [libreoffice-users] Concatenate Function inCalc

Hi Jonathon,

> It doesn't matter if concat or concatentate is the correct command to
> use. Neither concat(a20:a200) nor concatentate(a20:a200) return the
> expected the result. Both return the value in a20.

I couldn't confirm this with
Version: 6.2.2.2
Build ID: 2b840030fec2aae0fd2658d8d4f9548af4e3518d
CPU threads: 6; OS: Linux 4.12; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3;
Locale: en-US (de_DE.UTF-8); UI-Language: en-US
Calc: threaded
(OpenSUSE 15, rpm Linux)

I write down some text in A1, B1 and C1 and then in D1 =CONCAT(A1:C1) .
Shows the content of all fields together in D1.
Then the same with =CONCATENATE(A1:C1) .
Shows #VALUE!

You have tested with LO 6.2.2.2? Please show the Build ID here. Is it a
build of the Linux-distribution or is it a build directly from LO?

Regards

Robert