[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Inserting a Trademark Symbol in Label
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Inserting a Trademark Symbol in Label
- From: Budge <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 23:22:03 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Using Writer with DejaVu Sans font and having created a label using the Avery A4 template with Synchronize active, all is well until I try and include the Trademark symbol. The advice I have is:-
Place the cursor in the location where you want the symbol to appear.
On the Insert menu select Special Character.
In the dialog that appears, choose Symbol from the Font list.The trademark symbol is available in a Serif font (character 212) or in a San-Serif font (character 228). ...
My problem is that once I select Special Characters the Font is shown and then a huge list of available Subsets and using for example Basic Latin, I get a whole lot of characters, all too big and all overlapping so even if the TM symbol is there I cannot see it.
I need some guidance please.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Inserting a Trademark Symbol in Label||"W. Robert J. Funnell, Prof." <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Inserting a Trademark Symbol in Label||Alan B <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Concatenate Function inCalc
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Inserting a Trademark Symbol in Label
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Concatenate Function inCalc
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Inserting a Trademark Symbol in Label