Re: [libreoffice-users] Concatenate Function inCalc

Hi Michael,

> This thread is about CONCATENATE being disfunctional in that it accepts
> ranges, but does not act on them correctly. Please stop referring to CONCAT
> as the reason that CONCATENATE is broken.

Please red the first mail of jonathon.
"With previous versions of LibO, concatenate(b1:b200) would concatenate
all cells between b1 and b200."
He has been looking for a functinality of CONCAT and wanted to use
CONCATENATE, which neverd worked in this way.

I try to help to solve this problem.

And by the way: the function CONCATENATE gives "#VALUE!" on my system
with OpenSUSE 15, 64bit rpm Linux.

Regards

Robert