[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Concatenate Function inCalc
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Concatenate Function inCalc
- From: jonathon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 01:18:55 +0000
- To: email@example.com
CPU: 8 Threads
OS: Linux 4.2
With previous versions of LibO, concatenate(b1:b200) would concatenate
all cells between b1 and b200.
With LibO 22.214.171.124, concatenate(b1:b200) returns the data in b1.
a) When was this functionality changed?
I didn't come across it in any of the 6.x betas/daily builds that I tested;
b) Why was this functionality changed?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Concatenate Function inCalc||Michael Manning <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Unexpected result from MATCH() cell function (?)
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Concatenate Function inCalc
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Unexpected result from MATCH() cell function (?)
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Concatenate Function inCalc