[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Draw changes font when opening pdf text file.
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Draw changes font when opening pdf text file.
- From: Malcolm Jaros <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 15:24:12 +0200 (SAST)
- To: "Global Users@" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I would like to add a few words to the text embedded in a pdf file.
When the file is opened in Draw the text is displayed, and subsequently saved, in a different font from the that in the original file.
This unfortunately changes the line length and hence the page layout, which makes the amended copy unusable.
How can I prevent this?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Draw changes font when opening pdf text file.||Malcolm Jaros <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] edit autocorrection options
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Draw changes font when opening pdf text file.
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] word completion
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Draw changes font when opening pdf text file.