[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] word completion
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] word completion
- From: Thomas Blasejewicz <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 00:38:24 +0900
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Writer is so friendly as to offer "word completion" while typing.
I am grateful for that.
However, sometimes that list, found under Tools -> Auto Correct -> Word completion
contains "wrong" or outdated items.
I tried to delete a few, but the next time I type, they are always back as if nothing has happened.
informant / information
I have used both, but the former one is no longer required/desired.
So I opened said list and deleted "informant", but that apparently has no effect.
Is there a trick to convince the list, that I do not want this term any longer?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Impress window position
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] edit autocorrection options
- Previous by thread: idk, sorry! :( Re: Re: [libreoffice-users] Impress window position
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] word completion