Re: [libreoffice-users] Impress window position

Hi :)
Errr, which OS platform? Is it some version of Linux (such as Ubuntu,
Mint, Redhat or something) or is it some flavour of Windows (such as Xp,
Vista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1 or Win10 or something?) or is it a Mac or BSD or
something else?

Also do you know if the the 2 screens are really treated as 1 very large
screen? We can probably help with that if we knew which platform, or
better still which specific OS.

Good luck and regards from a Tom :)