[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Force documents to open with my default font color
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Force documents to open with my default font color
- From: V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>
- Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 07:06:44 -0700 (MST)
- To: email@example.com
Simply done from Tools -> Options -> Application Colors
Change the "Font Color" swatch from Automatic to the color you prefer. You
can pick the preexisting palette or use the Custom color dialog. Choice will
be written to your LO user profile.
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Users-f1639498.html
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Force documents to open with my default font color||Dirk <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Force documents to open with my default font color
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Why do adding OXT palettes, not show alpha sorted?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Force documents to open with my default font color
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Why do adding OXT palettes, not show alpha sorted?