[libreoffice-users] Force documents to open with my default font color

Hello. When I open in Writer documents that I have not created, they are displayed with my default document background color but /not/ my default font color. Is there a way to make every document I open display with my default font color automatically? I do not want to manually change the font color of every document I open.

Thanks