[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] I need some comments on this color palette extension
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] I need some comments on this color palette extension
- From: Tim-L <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2019 16:31:21 -0500
- To: email@example.com
On 2/10/19 4:28 AM, Heiko Tietze wrote:
Here are some useful infos https://design.blog.documentfoundation.org/2017/03/29/libreoffice-extension-export-custom-palette/ <https://design.blog.documentfoundation.org/2017/03/29/libreoffice-extension-export-custom-palette/> (and the link to the extension that exports color palettes (from user palettesI to color extensions.
Am 08.02.2019 um 03:53 schrieb Tim-L <firstname.lastname@example.org>:...
I finally looked into creating the OXT file[s] for my color palettes SOC files.
The only problem I have faced is how to indicate that the new OXT file with a different palette can be installed along side of the other palette OXT file I created. That is why I am working one a palette collection. Also try to get the palettes to show up in alpha order on the LO's drop down list of palettes.
My page shows that I "blued out" the palettes that came with LibreOffice 22.214.171.124 - DEB 64-Bit.
I am now up past 60 palettes, of my creation and others from the Open project I mentioned. I will be looking into sorting out some of those palettes and/or combining them to reduce the total number listed.
One thing I like to do is sort out similar colors, gold and goldenrod, browns and wood related, and others I come up with that might be useful to me and others I know. That is how I got into making some add on SOC files. Now I want to make them available to others via an OXT file instead of trying to place the SOC files into the proper folder - now protected.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] I need some comments on this color palette extension||Tim-L <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] I need some comments on this color palette extension||Heiko Tietze <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] LO 6.2 throwing "NoSuchElementException" errors
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] LO 6.2 throwing "NoSuchElementException" errors
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] I need some comments on this color palette extension
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] LO Color/Colour Palettes - a " the de facto industrial standard" system?