On 2/10/19 4:28 AM, Heiko Tietze wrote:
Here are some useful infos
https://design.blog.documentfoundation.org/2017/03/29/libreoffice-extension-export-custom-palette/
<https://design.blog.documentfoundation.org/2017/03/29/libreoffice-extension-export-custom-palette/>
 (and the link to the extension that exports color palettes (from user palettesI to color extensions.

Am 08.02.2019 um 03:53 schrieb Tim-L <webmaster@krackedpress.com>:

I finally looked into creating the OXT file[s] for my color palettes SOC files.

The only problem I have faced is how to indicate that the new OXT file with a different palette can be installed along side of the other palette OXT file I created.  That is why I am working one a palette collection.  Also try to get the palettes to show up in alpha order on the LO's drop down list of palettes.

My page shows that I "blued out" the palettes that came with LibreOffice 6.2.0.3 - DEB 64-Bit.

I am now up past 60 palettes, of my creation and others from the Open project I mentioned.  I will be looking into sorting out some of those palettes and/or combining them to reduce the total number listed.

One thing I like to do is sort out similar colors, gold and goldenrod, browns and wood related, and others I come up with that might be useful to me and others I know.  That is how I got into making some add on SOC files.  Now I want to make them available to others via an OXT file instead of trying to place the SOC files into the proper folder - now protected.