[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] LO 6.2 throwing "NoSuchElementException" errors
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] LO 6.2 throwing "NoSuchElementException" errors
- From: Roy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2019 18:00:44 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Is there anyone on 6.2 yet? I do not know if it is a change in LO
(nothing jumped out in looking at the release notes) or a packaging
problem, but my two Writer translation add-ons (Translation Table and
Anaphraseus) are producing a BASIC error of type
when trying to load their library files, even though they worked fine
Has anyone see this or have any ideas?
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Anaphraseus and changing
macro protections to no avail.
OS: Mageia Linux 7, 64-bit
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] LO 6.2 throwing "NoSuchElementException" errors||Italo Vignoli <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] I need some comments on this color palette extension
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] I need some comments on this color palette extension
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] LO Color/Colour Palettes - a " the de facto industrial standard" system?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] LO 6.2 throwing "NoSuchElementException" errors