[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] I need some comments on this color palette extension
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] I need some comments on this color palette extension
- From: Heiko Tietze <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2019 10:28:21 +0100
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: "LibreOffice, users" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Here are some useful infos https://design.blog.documentfoundation.org/2017/03/29/libreoffice-extension-export-custom-palette/ <https://design.blog.documentfoundation.org/2017/03/29/libreoffice-extension-export-custom-palette/> (and the link to the extension that exports color palettes (from user palettesI to color extensions.
> Am 08.02.2019 um 03:53 schrieb Tim-L <email@example.com>:
> I finally looked into creating the OXT file[s] for my color palettes SOC files.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] I need some comments on this color palette extension||Tim-L <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] I need some comments on this color palette extension||Tim-L <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] LO Color/Colour Palettes - a " the de facto industrial standard" system?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] LO 6.2 throwing "NoSuchElementException" errors
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: I need some comments on this color palette extension
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] I need some comments on this color palette extension