Re: [libreoffice-users] I need some comments on this color palette extension

Here are some useful infos https://design.blog.documentfoundation.org/2017/03/29/libreoffice-extension-export-custom-palette/ <https://design.blog.documentfoundation.org/2017/03/29/libreoffice-extension-export-custom-palette/> (and the link to the extension that exports color palettes (from user palettesI to color extensions.