Re: [libreoffice-users] LO Color/Colour Palettes - a " the de facto industrial standard" system?

Non of the palettes you show in the screenshot is one of the officially shipped. However, we include Freecolour-HLC, which was made together with people from http://freecolour.org/ <http://freecolour.org/>. Learn more in this blog post https://design.blog.documentfoundation.org/2016/12/30/new-color-palettes-in-libreoffice/ <https://design.blog.documentfoundation.org/2016/12/30/new-color-palettes-in-libreoffice/> (a bit outdated since the (KDE) Breeze color palette, at least, was moved to our extension site, which you can check as well).

Cheers,
Heiko