[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: I need some comments on this color palette extension
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: I need some comments on this color palette extension
- From: V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>
- Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2019 01:30:30 -0700 (MST)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> I finally looked into creating the OXT file[s] for my color palettes SOC
> I would like some users to install it and see if it works with your
Testing on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit en-US with
Version: 18.104.22.168 (x64)
Build ID: 9d0f32d1f0b509096fd65e0d4bec26ddd1938fd3
CPU threads: 8; OS: Windows 10.0; UI render: GL;
Locale: en-US (en_US); Calc: group threaded
The OXT loads without issue and the extension including the plain text XML
.soc file is dropped into the uno_packages for the current user %APPDATA
Extension installs for current user, no apparent way to adjust to install
for all users.
Removes without issue , and a cache cleanup after restart deletes the entry
in the uno_packages directory.
The .SOC file can be copied, and continues to work, to the default palette
directory in the install directory, e.g. C:\Program
The full palette loads into Draw's Color Bar once it has been set as in the
color picker run in another module.
The XML looks fine, but I would probably split line #14 to get that block of
LO colors onto their own lines. With ~1400 colors, the extra lines are no
big deal but it improves readability of the color table.
All in all, looks to be a functional extension, if overwhelming.
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Users-f1639498.html
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: I need some comments on this color palette extension||Tim-L <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] I need some comments on this color palette extension||Tim-L <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] I need some comments on this color palette extension
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: I need some comments on this color palette extension
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] I need some comments on this color palette extension
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: I need some comments on this color palette extension