[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] I need some comments on this color palette extension
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] I need some comments on this color palette extension
- From: Tim-L <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 21:53:24 -0500
- To: LibreO - Users Global <email@example.com>
I finally looked into creating the OXT file[s] for my color palettes SOC files.
I would like some users to install it and see if it works with your systems.
For now, I only have Ubuntu 18.04 for the testing OS.
I am using LibreOffice 18.104.22.168 for the testing. Seems to work well for me.
Here is the direct link. Once I know it works with Windows, then I will go through the process to have it go onto the Extension Pages.
Please give me any constructive comments.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] I need some comments on this color palette extension||Heiko Tietze <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: I need some comments on this color palette extension||V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Does something like this exist for LO?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: I need some comments on this color palette extension
- Previous by thread: Renaming user profile. Re: [libreoffice-users] Auto recovery problem
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: I need some comments on this color palette extension