[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Does something like this exist for LO?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Does something like this exist for LO?
- From: Luuk <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 12:07:00 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com
On 2-2-2019 21:53, bunk3m wrote:
I have been wondering how to export my Google Map Timeline so I can capture my mileage driven without having to get the kml file for each individual day.This is a project which is 3 years old:
Today I found this add-in for Excel (Don't have Excel anymore :-( ) that runs a VBA script to do exactly what I'm looking for.
Is there a way to run this in LO Calc?
PS On digest mode. Please cc me directly on any replies. Thank you in advance.
it should be easy to import a csv in LibreOffice if above code shuold work.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Does something like this exist for LO?||bunk3m <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] in a table
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Does something like this exist for LO?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Does something like this exist for LO?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Does something like this exist for LO?