[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] (urgent) shift+down always selects TWO cells in a table
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] (urgent) shift+down always selects TWO cells in a table
- From: Krunose <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2019 10:00:39 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I would try to reset user profile <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Faq/General/110#Resolving_corruption> and see if that fix it. Just backup everything important you might have in that folder (autocorrection, custom dictionaries and such).
If resetting user profile does the trick, try to google how to rotate screen again - and rotate it back :) - and see if same thing happens again. If it does, it should be reported to LO's issue tracker <https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=73805>.
03. 02. 2019. u 01:55, Thomas Blasejewicz je napisao/la:
Using LibreOffice 184.108.40.206 (64-bit) on Windows 10
I just made a mistake somewhere: I hit some key combination that rotated the screen by 90 degrees.
Although I was able to fix that somehow, since then LibreOffice insists on selecting always TWO cells simultaneously
in a 2-column table to be translated. Using for example "Shift+Down".
Even in a newly created document.
I tried rebooting, but that does not change anything.
This is very disruptive to my work. Searching the help documentation I could not yet find any hints.
Since I am somewhat pressed for time with this work, I would very much appreciate any hints as to how to fix this.
LibreOffice did not behave like this before the screen rotation. I presume, something must have happened there.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] (urgent) shift+down always selects TWO cells in a table||Thomas Blasejewicz <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] (urgent) shift+down always selects TWO cells in a table
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] in a table
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] (urgent) shift+down always selects TWO cells in a table
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] in a table