[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] (urgent) shift+down always selects TWO cells in a table
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] (urgent) shift+down always selects TWO cells in a table
- From: Thomas Blasejewicz <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2019 09:55:44 +0900
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Using LibreOffice 188.8.131.52 (64-bit) on Windows 10
I just made a mistake somewhere: I hit some key combination that rotated the screen by 90 degrees.
Although I was able to fix that somehow, since then LibreOffice insists on selecting always TWO cells simultaneously
in a 2-column table to be translated. Using for example "Shift+Down".
Even in a newly created document.
I tried rebooting, but that does not change anything.
This is very disruptive to my work. Searching the help documentation I could not yet find any hints.
Since I am somewhat pressed for time with this work, I would very much appreciate any hints as to how to fix this.
LibreOffice did not behave like this before the screen rotation. I presume, something must have happened there.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] in a firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] (urgent) shift+down always selects TWO cells in a table||Krunose <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Does something like this exist for LO?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] (urgent) shift+down always selects TWO cells in a table
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Does something like this exist for LO?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] (urgent) shift+down always selects TWO cells in a table